Volunteer work in Farm
Plants at the farm: native plants like quinua, kiwicha, potatoes, corn, tarwi, wheat, trees, etc.
- Number of employees: 2-15 depending on the area
- Distance from center of Cusco: 30 minutes (cost is S/.70 aprox. 25 cents USD)
- Volunteer hours: 8:00am – 12:00 pm
- Volunteer Dates: April – December
Volunteers will do the following (according to their abilities and desires):
- Help with the reforestation of trees, agricultural experiments, crop rotation, care of native plants, work with native species of animals like llamas, alpacas, pigs, etc.)
At the end of your time, you will receive a Certificate of Volunteer Work.
If you would like more details or more information please