Health Volunteer Opportunities in Peru
In the Health projects, volunteers work in clinics or hospitals in the following ways:
- Provide support for children who have special needs
- Care for children in orphanages
- Provide companionship and care for the elderly
- Care for children with disabilities
- Help feed the children and play with them
- Work with physical therapist and with psychologists
- Help with medical treatments
- Your role will depend on whether you are a professional or a student of medicine.
Sometimes kids just need somebody to
talk to them and make them feel special.
Help to feed kids who can’t feed themselves.
Help with brushing teeth.