Community Volunteer Projects
Working in rural and depressed urban areas, these projects seek to raise their standards and quality of living. This project serves to give poorer families a better quality of life through increased opportunities for social and economic integration and health education.
Activities for the volunteers in communities:
- Support to the teachers of the community school in the complementary actions they may do.
- Support to the teachers in the class with the pedagogic actions for the children of the kindergarten and of the primary school.
- Support in workshops, journeys, and other activities oriented to prevent and decrease the violence and sexual assault.
- Develop your own initiatives to make a greater life for the children in the community and school.
- Support the insertion to the international and local market of the artisan products of the women of the community
- Support the research of finance to achieve the capitation of water resource for the community and their agriculture activities.
Giving hot chocolate and Christmas bread to the community.
Volunteer in a community.